HOME > Themed travel > Recommendation-theme
Here are a few top tips for a quick and quirky tour through Tokyo:
1. Make a few new friends at Ja La La cat café
Insider Tip: Pay for 20-30 minute rate – that’s plenty of time to enjoy a cup of rosehip tea and meet all 19 cats
2. Grab a craft beer from Japonica Bar & Café Music Store
Insider Tip: Check out the records in the back, they make great gifts.
3. Take a rickshaw tour through Tokyo
Insider Tip: Kaminarimon Rickshaw Tour Guide offers a wide range of tours throughout the city
4. Stock up on quirky gifts at Loft in Shibuya
Insider Tip: If you’re looking for cute gift ideas, head to the kitchen section for cute little gadgets.
5. Stay at the new Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station.
Insider Tip: Grab a wine at the hotel bar Lavarock then head the Bridgestone Museum of Art down the street for local and international art.