HOME > Featured Hotels > Asia-hotel
1. Try the famous negi (Japanese leeks) at Negiya Heikichi in Shibuya.
2. Grab a healthy lunch at Kanoya Athlete Restaurant
3. Explore areas outside Tokyo – cuisine varies by region in Japan.
Insider Tip: Catch the Shinkansen from Shinagawa Station To make the most of your time in Japan, stay at the Tokyo Marriott Hotel located near the Shinagawa Station. Grab breakfast at GGCo. (We recommend an egg white omelet and fresh green juice for a healthy start). Don’t forget takeaway items are encouraged, so grab a quick coffee and pastry even if you have a train to catch!
4. Be sure to visit a kitche café in Osaka for a bit of old school Japan
Insider Tip: Sakura Café for a Japanese whisky or cocktail
5. Try the best Italian in Japan at Cucina Italiana Toudou in Kyoto
Insider Tip: Be sure to make a booking a week in advance, this place fills up fast.
6. Find the perfect market bag at Ki-Yan Stuzio.
Insider Tip: Pick up a colourful shopping tote you can use throughout the trip at Hideki Kimura’s famous shop. An Ichizawa Shinzaburo Hanpu tote bag makes the perfect gift too for foodie friends too!
7. Head to Hiroshima for the momiji manju (maple leaf waffle) at Miyajima
Insider Tip: Spend a day a Miyajima Island and make sure to visit Machiya Street for a taste of local life